If you are a property owner or a business owner, the safety of your employees, customers, and building is important. There comes a time when you need to decide which fire alarm system to install. If you would like to get one done from scratch, look no further than ASCO Fire. We are a trusted fire protection specialist in New Jersey. Our experience and expertise in testing, inspecting, designing, and installing fire alarm systems are unmatched.
What are Fire Alarm Systems?
Fire alarm systems may be an entire system or a combination system that comprises circuits and components designed to annunciate and monitor the ongoing status of fire alarm and other supervisory signal-initiating devices. These are needed to initiate the appropriate response to fire emergency signals. The main functions of a fire alarm system include:
- Protecting business property and life
- Achieving timely responses to emergencies
- Alerting employees
- Facilitating prompt and safe evacuation
- Detecting smoke and other hazards
Here is a quick look at how the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) categorizes fire alarm systems:
- Releasing fire alarm systems: These systems provide control inputs to a fire suppression system.
- Dedicated function fire alarm systems: Some buildings do not require a fire alarm system. This system can be installed to perform emergency control functions.
- Building fire alarm systems: These systems serve the general fire alarm needs of one or more buildings. They notify both occupants and the fire department.
- Protected premises (local) fire alarm systems: These refer to any fire alarm system that is located at the protected premises.
- Municipal fire alarm systems: These are public emergency alarm reporting systems.
- Household fire alarm systems: These systems notify the occupants of a household that there is a fire.
- Combination systems: Often used in a non-fire signaling system, e.g. building automation, sound masking, closed circuit television, etc.
What ASCO Fire Offers for Fire Alarm Systems
At ASCO Fire, we offer a wide range of solutions pertaining to fire alarm systems. Here is a quick look at what our company specializes in:
- Sprinkler Monitoring Alarm
- Fire Alarm Installation
- Fire Alarm Inspection
- Fire Alarm Testing
Benefits of Installing Fire Alarm Systems
When you install a fire alarm system, it warns you early about a fire. This gives your building occupants enough time to escape and call for help, before the fire spreads out of control. It saves lives! Next, fire alarm systems can be remotely monitored. This means that help will be on the way without delay. This is a life-saver, especially when the situation is chaotic and calling emergency services prove to be a challenge.
Our Expertise in Fire Alarm Systems
ASCO Fire can protect your business from unexpected fires by designing, installing, and maintaining fire alarm systems. We will test and inspect your systems to give you 100 percent confidence that your fire alarm system is in good working order.
If you own an existing fire alarm system, our technicians will survey your building and determine if you need an overhaul or a minor upgrade. This will save you a lot of money.
Choose ASCO Fire for Fire Alarm Systems
Fire alarm systems from ASCO Fire are affordable and easy to maintain. We provide proactive monitoring services from our 24-HR UL Listed Central Station. You can enjoy complete peace of mind that you are receiving world class fire protection. Since our inception, we have served a diverse clientele, which comprises schools, restaurants, office buildings, medical centers, and many more.
Contact ASCO Fire today to schedule a complimentary consultation on fire alarm systems with our team. Call 973-633-7300 or email us at info@ASCOfire.com to get started!